Applications being accepted for a Property Management Surveyor
Sandrove Brahams is an established provider of Property Management services throughout the UK, predominantly in London. We have been successful in securing a loyal and high quality client base and we manage a varied and mixed portfolio.
We have new opportunity for a Property Manager to join our Residential Block Management team based in Baker Street, London. The position will report directly to the Director of Property Management Services.
As ARMA members, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality service and we are now seeking a committed and experienced individual to join our team.
- Manage a portfolio of mainly residential properties within London and the SouthEast.
- Actively manage own client contacts to ensure the service under the management contract is delivered professionally and to the highest standards.
- Work within a close-knit team of like-minded individuals who go the extra mile.
- Working within the block management team, to use your knowledge, expertise and excellent communication skills to manage a portfolio of properties.
- Ensure that all properties managed perform to their best ability with a view to maximising income/capital value throughout the portfolio.
- Provide accurate service charge budgeting, tendering of service contracts, budgetary control of properties and working with the accounts team to ensure timely issuing of service charge and rent invoices and conclusion of reconciliations/recharges to tenants.
- Database management in liaison with management accounts to ensure that the management database is always up to date, downloading of reports such as arrears and service charge expenditure analysis.
- Instructing and coordinating with suppliers, contractors and service providers to ensure all work undertaken is of a high caliber and provides value for money.
- The processing of all applications received from leaseholders/tenants, including applications to underlet/assign or for alterations to demised premises, including providing recommendations to clients.
- Working with the Facilities Manager to ensure that all Health & Safety legislation is complied with, including annual Health & Safety Audits, Fire Risk Assessments, Asbestos Surveys, Water Hygiene responsibilities and compliance with relevant Disability Discrimination Act legislation.
- Instructing and consulting with clients external agents including solicitors, planning consultants and building surveyors on their behalf
- Attendance at monthly or quarterly resident/leaseholder meetings and preparation for such meetings as may be required to perform your management duties fully.
- At all times, to communicate with and provide timely responses to both leaseholders and clients, in the interests of providing a high quality service, on all aspects of the management of the portfolio.
- Wherever possible to seek opportunities/angles for maximising income within the client's portfolio.
- Ability to manage priorities and meet customer expectations for an expanding portfolio.
- Have an awareness of financial management for service charges and budgeting on multi-let properties.
- Good management skills for dealing with facilities management and on-site staff.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Innovative problem solver.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Awareness of opportunities to improve profitability and efficiency.
Salary to be discussed
Follow us on Linked in and Twitter @sandrovebrahams
Sandrove Brahams welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.