We can act as the registered office, make annual returns to Companies House, maintain the share register, notify shareholders of meetings both annual and extraordinary, act as chair for meetings and advise directors as to their liabilities.
There are between 50 and 100 cases of corporate identity fraud every month. One of the more serious examples of this is company hijacking where fraudsters change a creditworthy company's details at Companies House using paper forms and then use the stolen company identity to obtain goods and services before disappearing, leaving the company with serious debts.
The Sandrove Brahams Secretarial service utilises PROOF and will also protect directors' personal details by enabling them to register our office as their service address thus ensuring that their private address remains off the public record.
Our service includes:
- Setting up of a secure e-filing base with Companies House under the PROtected Online Filing (PROOF) scheme.
- Completion and submission of the company's annual return form.
- Completion and submission of forms to appoint or remove directors or the company secretary, as required.
- Completion and submission of forms to change the accounting date of the company.
- Completion and submission of forms to change the registered office of the company.
- Optional use of our address as the company's registered office address, for the serving of documents etc.
- The directors' optional use of our address as a service address to ensure that their private addresses are not on the public Register.
- Completion and submission of forms to Companies House in respect of any changes in shares issued by the company.
- Maintaining the statutory register of the company for all matters mentioned above.